Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frustrating Facts

I am fairly irritated right now. I love gift cards... but only when they work. It is frustrating when you think that you have money on a card and it says you don't. I don't understand why gift cards are so faulty. This is a frustrating trend that tends to find its way throughout the world. This has also happened to me more than once. One time it happened while at an expensive restaurant. And that is embarrassing, to have the manager of the restaurant come to you and tell you that your gift card has a zero balance especially when it was just given to you not long before and you hadn't used it before.
I am also frustrated because I have not found a job at this moment in time. I do have an interview today and hopefully that goes well. I really need a good paying job.
Also, yesterday I found out that my bathtub is leaking into the apartment downstairs! So the landlord had to come yesterday and see what was wrong. Apparently when he did his tests it wasn't leaking. So we shall see. I took a shower today and have yet to hear anything. Hopefully there really isn't anything wrong but knowing my luck there probably is.

No comments: