Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random Daily Blogging...

Tomorrow we are heading out to Arizona for Myles' and Melodie's Wedding. Oh how exciting this is... I am mostly excited because tomorrow is my 23 birthday! Yippee! I made it another year! Also because I am in desperate need of a long vacation away from work. Don't get me wrong I like my job and I enjoy it but sometimes ya just need a break. Well, I really have nothing inspiring or life changing to report or share but I felt like blogging today.

Today I found this shirt at the DI, which is a fabulous place sometimes, and I thought that it was great (even though it was not my size so I couldn't purchase it)... here is a picture:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your vacation/@ the wedding. It will be nice & warm for you in AZ!!

Sheila C. said...

Have fun in Arizona and enjoy your time away from work!