Thursday, March 4, 2010

Need Space!

Well, I have decided to de-junk and get rid of things that I don't need/want. It is harder than it sounds but I am going to do it. I hate not having space to put all my junk so a simple solution is to get rid of it, right? I did get my living room semi-clean. Now I just have the unpleasant task of sorting through stacks of papers that I have been neglecting forever... I guess, its spring cleaning time. Maybe I'm just getting antsy because I haven't been able to go outside and lay on the grass or wear flipflops. (Which, by the way, I am wearing today even though there is still some snow but it is warm so why not?) Good luck to everyone else who is spring cleaning as well. I guess we just have to remember that cleanliness is next to Godliness. :D

No comments: