Sunday, July 11, 2010

My Wonderfully, Awsome, Amazing, Busy Weekend...

On Friday, Micheal and Natasha got married. It was a very nice, simple ceremony and they looked beautiful. Congrats to them in the future (cuz we all know it's not easy.)
Yesterday, I hung out with my Uncle Eric again. I seem to be doing that a lot on weekends. We have fun even if we aren't doing anything fantastically amazing. We delivered a load of fire wood. Then we moved a half ton bale out of the hay shed (cuz Grandpa told us to) with only my superwoman strength, his man power and cables and pulleys! I made fun of his man power and his awesomeness so he said that I have moved down on the list and I am now his second favorite person in the world. :( Sad!
And Happy Birthday, Devin! Wahoo! He will be 15 on Tues, July 13th... Man, they grow up so fast...

No comments: