Saturday, January 29, 2011

A New Year of New Things...

This year is going to be a good one. I am getting all kinds of good vibes. I am teaching myself to play the guitar... a frustrating but fun goal. It is frustrating learning a new instrument but hopefully it will get better. I also started crocheting a scarf. It is very plain and not fantastic but I'm getting the hang of it. Mostly I just needed something to keep my hands busy. And I WILL finish it! (Unlike all the rest of my half completed projects.) ... hmm... maybe finishing all of my projects should be another goal.
Alright! Yay! I have tons of stuff to fill my year!

1 comment:

Sheila C. said...

good luck with the guitar! I am one of those people who have to keep their hands busy to. I love to crochet. I mostly do hotpads and a few scrafs right now i am doing burp rags. Have fun!